Tuesday 14 July 2009

Almaty Again

Hello everyone. The adventure continues as of today. My bike is at the garage having a variety of modifications and Almaty does not seem as bad as it did last time. I hope you are sitting their transfixed and unable to wait for the next episode. Hopefully the ending will be better than the last one. An ex-pat called martin has stepped into the breach and helped me with sorting out transport etc and of course he kept KX safe for over a month. Cheers Martin!!!

Had a good time whilst home. Met some new people saw some old people and treid to chill out though I my thoughts were in Mongolia.

My plan has had to change if I am to have any chance of catching David who is acting as my pathfinder. Hence, instead of flying to Vancouver I will ride to San Fransisco and so cut the corner. Shame since I was really looking forward to Yellowstone, bears,Mc Donalds (not) and other the other things that are good about the States.

It would appear that I am being plagued by the highly dangerous photo gremlin since some of the photos in my older post have disappeared. Come BLOGGER sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment