Tuesday 16 June 2009

Home!!

So back home at last. That said I am feeling a little guilty because my buddy is out there riding alone.
These are the Kazakhstan and UK casts. Note how the Kazakh one is equipped with a shin kicking point and the UK one is ideal for use by the Royal Marines. It sounds as if I will be in plaster for at least 6 weeks which means that David will have time to ride to the moon and back. I think that it will take me a long time to catch him!! I go to the fracture clinic on Thursday so I will be pleading with them to get the cast of asap. It reminds me of another time when I was pleading with doctors to get the cast off my leg but that is another story and you all know what a lousy story teller I am. I have decided to keep the blog going since whether I like it or not this time in the UK is simply a phase in my trip around the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment