Friday 12 June 2009

Things not too good here!!!!

David has continued on with the route. How sad do I feel!! I am using the services of an ex-pat Rotary guy called Martin. Currently he has dedicated a whole 2 days to ferrying me around, storing my bike and basically getting me sorted. The current plan is to leave my bike here, fly home and then return when my leg is healed in a month or so and then continue the trip. The idea is to meet up with David in the States somewhere. I will zip through because I have seen a lot of it on the route already. Meanwhile for those of you that understand the link, here is the name of the coffee bar where I am doing a lot of hanging out. In addition here is a copy of my medical report for those Russian speaking medical types amongst you. I suspect that this will be my last post until I recommence my journey. Da svedanya. Adios. Auf widersen and goodbye (until the next time).

No comments:

Post a Comment