Thursday 3 September 2009

Monster flight.

It is hard to believe that San Fransisco is 10 hours flying time from Korea. So after such a long flight I was dreading the bureaucray of immigration and customs. I was therefore very pleasantly surprised when it took only 20 minutes to get the bike out of customs and 2 hours later I was heading towards downtown. Didn't anyone tell the packers that you can suffocate playing with cling film. ' Buy buy baby, baby goodbye eye eye. Having been directed towards a bikers cafe I spent an hour or so talking motorcycles and motorcycle adventures with the owners. It was there that David and I met up after a couple of months on the road by ourselves. We are now going to have to readjust to riding with someone.
This poor old guy has to ride alone. That said he doesn't manage to get very far and the view is always the same. and finally 'just some bridge'.

No comments:

Post a Comment