Monday 24 June 2013

and the trip begins!

So here we are in Newfoundland scaring myself to death on narrow ATV trails.  We have been riding for 2 days and now in Gander and heading hopefully for Gros Mourn National Park tomorrow.  I must say that it is a very steep learning curve with probably the most technical bit of the journey right at the beginning.  Still enjoying the ride even after 2 days :-)  Was going to do some thinking on the trail but the poor old noggin is filled with trying to stay upright.
Adios until next time.









2 comments:

  1. Hey it was great meeting you guys on Saturday night. ( on the famous George Street). I see youve made it very close to my home town of Gander Bay.
    ( 30 min north of Gander). And Iove the pic of the bikes parked over looking Conception Bay South with the boat in the back ground you were like five minute walk from my house :)
    Stay safe , keep warm and ill keep following this blog
    Cheers
    Bekki Sceviour
    Kelligrews, NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks completely brilliant. Really wish I was riding with you. I'm enjoying monitoring your progress on Spot, and your photos certainly help with the office day-dreaming..

    ReplyDelete