Wednesday 10 July 2013

I chuckled at the bear spray wielding man

Yesterday I had a good old chortle to myself.  I came round a corner to find Alex standing next to his bike waving wildly to get me to stop.  As a screeched to a halt I spied a black bear cub diving off the track up ahead.  But never fear if the mother had taken offence and decided to defend her cubs I had Bear Man Alex ready to fend her off with a well aimed squirt from the spray.  I know from experience that it certainly works on humans.  The whole vision that greeted me was very amusing.

There are number of things that form that knot in the pit of your stomach.  One is riding across Canada on roads that you have very little experience of but that is steadily improving and the knot is loosening.  The other could be said to be down to the following videos.

Land Rover Sport versus the Spitfire

Vulcan Bomber take off

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Hey wait, you know from experience about bear spray on humans? By spraying it on someone, or someone spraying it on you? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sprayed in the face when in Guatemala.

    ReplyDelete