Sunday 17 January 2010

A dull couple of days riding


.......that said one thing that I have noticed is that the barren beauty of the desert has given way to lush green forest and even some agriculture. Tonight's lodgings in Orsono are somewhat basic, unclean and very noisy. There again in this land of 'not a lot for a lot of money' I would expect it to cost in excess of $20 and I would be right. The election results have been announced. It sounds like every car this side of Nagasaki is having its horn blown. I went out for a strole and you would think that Chile had just won the World Cup. That said it is their first right government since Pinochet lost power about 30 years ago. Pinera won by the way but only by 10% or so. Oh and the picture is not blurred it is using my special 'make the eyes work' button.

No comments:

Post a Comment