Saturday 7 May 2011

Still here in the J place

Was due to meet up with the other 2 from the team but they are about 100km short and will not make it tonight. I hope that I do not get charged the full wack. From sleepy village to bustling beach resort, this place has really come alive. I was no longer the only person on the beach! Two kinds of people used the beach today. The cool, trendy and bronzed surfers at one end and the Speedo clad group at the other. Humpty Dumpty would have felt very much at home. I have not seen so many acres of pimply, stretched white flesh since strolling along Brighton Beach. At least there flesh is generally covered since it is so cold.
Not a bad view from my balcony! I could have been in a jungle camp.







I have been using this blog for well over a year and I have only just worked out how to view any comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment